This is where you’ll submit all of your work.
Begin by logging in and setting up your profile:
- Login to this shared website. You can find a login link on the far right of the header menu:
- When you login, you will land on your “Dashboard.” Feel free to click around and explore here. When you’re ready, click the profile link in the black sidebar on the left:
- You are free to customize your profile as much as you like. Please do choose how you’d like your name publicly displayed (“Display name publicly as”) and “Upload Avatar” (you can skip “Profile Picture”). Choose “Update Profile in the blue box at the bottom of the page and you’re done!
Your first assignment for this class is a personal introduction. Check the assignment guidelines here. You’ll submit this assignment by creating a “Post” in the “Submit” category. You’ll continue to add to this post over the course of the semester with links to each of your completed assignments (many will be done in virtual places other than this site). To create your post:
- If you’re on your dashboard, you’ll see a “Posts” option with a thumbtack icon in the left sidebar: . Click here, choose “Add new,” and begin composing.
- OR if you are on the website itself, click on “+ New” to create a new post:
- Watch this 1 minute video for a quick tour of the interface.
- Remember to add your post to the “Submit” category and title it with your name.
Have questions? Need help? Check out our “Talking Shop” section.